Sunday, May 13, 2012

Qualified Child Care Worker job permanent part-time in NSW

Latest job news today, this job postiton for Qualified Child Care Worker (or working towards Diploma) with employment type permanent part-time
This job closing date is 24/05/2012 
A Qualified Child Care Worker required to work at Westmeadow Child Care Centre (0-5 years) located at Westmead Hospital. A permanent part time position (min. 100 hours per month) which has a potential to work up to full time. The applicant can also be working towards completing their Diploma in Children's Service for this position.
People with disabilities who meet the selection criteria are encouraged to apply. Where required, Local Health Districts will implement reasonable adjustment consistent with industry standard.

This position is Permanent Part time, working 25 hours per week and is classified as a Child Care Worker. 
salary you will get for this child care worker job is from $20.35  to $23.21 p.h
the essential part is
  • Diploma or Associate Diploma of Social Science (Child Studies) or equivalent
  • Good communication skills (both written and oral) & professionalism
  • Ability to work in a team teaching situation and unsupervised
  • Ability to contribute to the development and implementation of a developmentally appropriate program, including maintaining developmental records for individual children.
  • Experience with and commitment to providing high quality care for children 0-5 years
  • Awareness and/or understanding of legislated requirements relating to Child Protection, OH&S, EEO and Privacy issues
  • Genuine interest and ability to effectively interact with children  
You can get more information  or If you want to interview now or as some question you can contact Christine Collins by phone 02 8890 3355  or by email to 
To apply for this position, by visiting this links

1 comment:

  1. After you have drawn up all the pre-requisites of your new hire, you need to ensure that you attract the right candidate to apply for the position. So what's the best way to go about it?
    see more-advanced diploma of childcare