SuperCare Patient Care Representative Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintain a positive, helpful attitude and approach in providing excellent customer service to all customers which include; patients, clients, referral sources, Physicians, sales representatives and (your) fellow coworkers.
- Answers incoming phone calls and faxes, takes customers orders for durable medical and respiratory equipment, repairs, supplies and other miscellaneous items.
- Maintains open communication with patients/clients and referral sources. Responds to patient/client questions and problems. Services walk in customers as needed.
- Assists Patients with orthopedic and mastectomy fittings as needed.
- Prepares intake, gathers all necessary information about referral, patient demographics, contact person, Physician, Diagnosis, discharge time and place, item(s) requested.
- Gathers all necessary documentation, prior to delivery CMN, Rx, ABG, Care Plan, etc.
- Verifies Medical Necessity with Physician.
- Verifies eligibility and coverage with Insurance and carrier according to Guidelines or Contract. Verifies payor (with matrix), obtains authorization, expiration date.
- Verifies patient demographics, prior equipment usage with patient.
- Informs patient of financial responsibilities copay, share of cost, deductible, etc. Enters data and initial order in system accurately and in a timely manner.
- Verifies all information for each reorder and enter recurring order in the system accurately and in a timely manner. Process closet, on call orders as received.
- Enters notes for all different areas. Prints orders and process orders toward shipping or dispatching for Technician or RT Deliveries.
- Prepares invoices for special orders, attach appropriate paperwork and deliver to purchasing department. Notifies customers when special orders arrive as needed.
- Maintains necessary logs, copies, clock stop, etc.
- Remains knowledgeable on product, insurance coverage issues in order to inform patients of copays and other benefit information.
- Attends all departmental meetings, company meetings and inservices. Reports to work daily and be ready to work at scheduled start time.
- Works Saturday assignment as needed. Performs any other duties that may be requested by supervisor or management
If you had med all above requirement SuperCare is Proud to Offer:
- A full range of comprehensive benefits, including medical, dental, vision Supplemental
- InsurancesCorporate fitness program
- Matching 401K
Fax your resume to:(626)723-8268 or Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org